Medic One is continually involved in the communities we serve. No activity or event is too big or small. We will gladly come to your school, daycare or worship center and educate students and adults about emergency services.
Annually we are the title sponsor for Ride for a Better Life
Here are just a few of the community events that we participated in this past year:
- Make-A-Wish road block
- HMG Health Expo
- Lawrence County Open House
- United Way Day of Caring
- Cooking fundraiser for Pocahontas Senior Ctr.
- DARE program
- Women’s Discovery Ctr. Dance competition
- Chick Fila Super Hero
- Ride for a Better Life
- City Youth Ministries
- County fairs, football game coverage, nursing home events
- School functions and mock accidents.